Have you wondered what essential oils can do for you and your family? Would you like to know more? This is an easy, no pressure way to do just that!
It used to be that you could only find essential oils in the crunchy, hippie stores. Now it seems like there’s a company putting out a new brand of essential oils every single day.
The problem with all of these different brands of EOs is they’re not a highly regulated product. A company can put therapeutic grade, all-natural or any number of descriptions on the bottle and they don’t mean anything.
A company can put 5% oil in the bottle and fill the other 95% with carrier oils (coconut, jojoba, olive, etc.) or fragrance waste water and call it 100% of the oil. Under current regulations, it’s perfectly legal. This is one of the reasons I chose Young Living. I know with their Seed To Seal guarantee, I’m getting 100% essential oil in each bottle!
I would like to share with you a little more about essential oils. I have two ways available to make it easy to do. There is a text class available any time and a weekly webinar on Thursdays at 9pm EST. Both are absolutely free to participate in but if you’d like to follow along and try the oils you can grab a mini kit. The mini kits are free, you just cover shipping & handling. You can grab one here.
WHAT’S IN A MINI KIT?
You’ll get a sample of each of the following oils:
- Peace & Calming
- Stress Away
2 mini rollers to create your own roller bottles
A bottle of fractionated coconut oil for carrier oil
A pipette to fill your roller bottles
A sample of Thieves Household Cleaner, enough to make a 16oz bottle
NOT READY FOR A CLASS…
If you want to try essential oils but aren’t ready to try a class yet, you can get a free sample of Lavender, Lemon and Thieves essential oils here!
That’s it! I look forward to seeing you in one of the classes!